Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey Duke!


I am running for Young Trustee to represent the many incredible groups and people that I have encountered at Duke to the Board of Trustees. Duke has an incredible diversity of students and initiatives. Providing a window into this world for trustees and helping them to appreciate the undergraduate perspective is something that I would like to do as a trustee. As a student athlete and student leader, I have done my best to see as many sides of Duke as possible. The rich diversity to which I was exposed, I hope, will help me in representing Duke's undergraduate body to the Board of Trustees and our collective perspective as Duke undergrads. I would appreciate your support on the 15th. Please write in "Chris Martin." 

Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment